Yeah!! Am sure by now all Indians (and others too) all around the globe know what I'm talking about!! YES!!! We won the Cricket World Cup!!!!!!!! And right now, at least in India, nothing can be bigger than that! Can't tell you how stoked we all are with the win last night.........it was the proudest moment of our lives & we are really lucky & honored to have witnessed this moment in our lifetime! Yesterday night was one big party for all Indians........fireworks lit up the night sky, people poured out onto the streets with flags flying high & screams of joy piercing the night air, slogans were being chanted at full volume & the World Cup song (De Ghumake) being sung by all & sundry.........it was a complete madhouse......but we all loved every minute of it!!! :))
And to add on to the celebrations, like vanilla icing on a delicious, yummy chocolate truffle cake, yours truly have been given a "One lovely Blog Award" by the awesome, stylish, generous & gorgeous Bella of The Citizen Rosebud. If she's not added to your blogroll yet, now's the time to do it, trust me, you'll only thank me later for introducing you to this lovely lady! Once again, thanks a bunch, Bella dear for this honor.......your constant support & encouragement is what keeps me & my blog going!!! :)
And as per tradition, I'll be passing on this award to 3 of my favorite bloggers, who are style icons in their own fashionable ways & who inspire me not only as fashionistas but also as the lovely human beings that they are:
1. The uber-chic & ultra-fabulous Tanvii of The Fabulous Life of Not-So-Rich and Infamous - I'm sure most you know & follow this diva.......those of you who don't, you don't know what you are missing out on! So, head over to Tanvii's fabulous blog now & see what I mean! :)
2. The pretty as porcelain Cee of Coco and Vera - she's lovely in the way she dresses, the way she talks (or writes) & the way she sees things around her.........be sure to check out this stylish li'l lady, am sure you won't be disappointed!
3. The smart & talented Federica of ChiccaStyle - She's a self-taught designer, an Etsy store owner, a fashion blogger & an absolute sweetheart, all rolled into one! You must visit her blog and her Etsy store......trust me, you'll fall in love too!!!
Now for the instructions that the lovely recipients of this Award have to follow:
1. Post this award on you blog together with the name of the person (yours truly) who gave you the award with their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 3 other bloggers who you feel truly deserve it.
3. Let them know you've chosen them for this award, so they can pay it forward too.
A World Cup & a Lovely Blog Award - it's winning time all right!!!! :)))
And now that you all have 3 lovely blogs to check out, I'm taking your leave for the day! Happy Sunday everyone!!! :)