Well........tell you what? I'm absolutely not bothered or worked up at all!
'Coz I'm gonna be in my PJs...........having a relaxing night curled up on the couch in front of the TV with some hot coffee & chips to give me company!!! (Just the thought is making me feel so satisfied! Sigh!)
And now that I don't have run about handling last minute emergencies before the last night of the year..........I have lots of leisure to sit down & look back upon the year gone by..................here's a summary for you all (in no particular order):
- Made many new friends, including some of you wonderful bloggers out there!! :)
- Met THE man of my life - loving, caring, mature, understanding, funny, naughty, hard-working, sensible, sensitive, supportive, down to earth......(Oh! I can go on & on & on..............)
- Took some very serious & very important decisions of my life........regarding my career & my dreams.
- Started my own line of clothes & accessories - Howrah Bridge was finally constructed!
- Learnt new things, tread new paths & opened new doors...
- Revisited some old skills - danced, sewed & created lots of handmade stuff.
- Went through some tough phases & emerged at the other end, stronger & wiser.
- Watched my li'l sis grow up faster every day, study more & more for the upcoming board exams & handle adolescent attention from teenage boys (sometimes expertly, sometimes not-so-expertly!).
- Watched some good movies & read some good books.
- Won the 2nd prize at the Sit & Draw competition at my workplace on Children's Day! Lol!! :P
- Sang Christmas carols & enacted the nativity story for some sweet old folks at an oldage home.
- Witnessed loads of friends getting married all around.........& realised that my time is drawing near!
- Discovered myself with every new post out here.......& had tons of fun sharing so much of my life with all of you lovely people!!!
Here's my Christmas eve outfit (as promised in my last post)...........if these pictures make you feel that it's quite cold out here, let me tell you that it's all gone along with Christmas........the New Year is bringing in temperatures as high as everyone's spirits! It's been a short winter, I tell you.......sigh!
Piled up the woolens for a night out on the most beautifully decked up street of the town......lights, festivities, Santas of all ages & shapes and good food made my Christmas eve lots of fun! :))
Sorry for the poor picture, but this one's from my phone...
And this is while waiting for the dinner at Mocambo..........I love the ambiance of this place...& just don't get me started on the meat lasagna.......*drool*
Striped tee: Tommy Hilfiger
Denim: Shoppers Stop
Pink snood: 109 F
Necklace: Colaba Causeway
Bag: Metro Plaza, Kolkata
Boots: Tibetan Market, Bangalore
This time around, I made some new year resolutions that I mean to keep this time!
Dance away the last few hours of the year...............& let's ring in the new one with much pomp & grandeur!!!
Here's to a wonderful year ahead!