Christmas Wish List
With Christmas knocking on the door.....and the Yuletide cheer spreading its goodness all over the last few days of the year left....I'm sure most of you are done with your Christmas gift shopping.
Of course, we all want to pick something unique & worthwhile for our near & dear ones....something that'll make them go 'ooooh' and 'aaah' when they unwrap their presents......so, I thought of compiling this last minute wish list of things I have my eyes on........not only for gifting, but also for being gifted! So, everyone who loves me enough to feel like giving me a sweet li'l surprise this holiday season, pay special attention! ;)
Shop InOnIt was a website I used to check out often, browsing through their endless one-of-a-kind products, spending hour after leisurely hour drooling over their collection of clothes, accessories & home decor items. Little did I know that I would be selling through the same website soon.....and when I started stocking Howrah Bridge products with them, the bond just grew stronger... :)
So, there couldn't be a better choice than Shop InOnIt for curating a bunch of unique, hand-picked products for this ultimate wish list!
1. The Purple Sack 'Teekhi Mirchi Top' - wear red & green in a new way this Christmas
2. Shor Sharaba 'Scooters Laptop Sleeve' - funk up any laptop with this sleeve
3. Bbling 'Vanaya Neckpiece' - a statement neckpiece that'll stand out even in the statement neckpiece crowd
4. Mad(e) In India 'Buddha Necktie' - give boring ol' shirts a twist with this interesting tie
5. Howrah Bridge 'Vintage Stripes Wall Art' - a quirky print to spruce up plain rooms
6. Quirk Box 'Camel-Animal Farm Notebook' - writing will be all the more fun if it's to be done in this vibrant notebook
7. Pop Goes The Art 'Colorful Girl Grid Cushion Cover' - a retro print cushion cover to jazz up a dull space
8. Soap Opera 'Small Slipper Soap' - how cuter can a soap get?
9. Niche 'Neon Scarf' - wrap up to add a splash of colors to any outfit
What do you guys think of these??? Aren't these stuff super-cool? And there are more of these over at Shop InOnIt!!!! So, what are you waiting for? Rush over to do some last minute shopping - NOW!
And what's more, type the discount code CHAPPALS15 at checkout to get a cool 15% off on your shopping amount! Just for you, my wonderful readers & followers......sort of my Christmas gift to you all! :))
[You can click on the name of the website mentioned several times in the post, if you want to check out the website]
In other news, we finally had the much-awaited city blogger meet today!!! Met all the lovely girls for an afternoon of fun, fashion & food! Gossiped a lot, giggled a lot more and had lunch with the girls.........all the time, realising that we should do this more often!
Pictures of the meet will be up soon! Stay tuned!
Till next time, hearty Christmas wishes and holiday greetings to all of you out there!!!
Merry Christmas fellas!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, but the opinions & views expressed here are entirely my own.